Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Busy, busy, busy.

I got 53/60 for A math! Hallelujah!

The rest.. well.. don't ask.

Just, BAD. Except chem, got 21/30, which is disappointing nonetheless. I hope I do well for physics!

Nurul was going WAKKA WAKKA throughout e math. Me and yiling we exchanging amused expressions. I realised that I seriously have to buck up.

I hope I do well for english too. I actually put in effort for the summary! I took down points and did a draft; usually I just hantam the thing straightaway.

Heard andrew got first for english in his class. Hurh.

Miss Ong said my geography is of A1 standard, but I never study. Argh. I went with fatimah to bras basah to fish around for cheap cheap TYSes.

I bought this really good geog TYS and ss study guide. Chock full of notes. Good timing too, we're having an SS test on thursday.

God I need a good nap.

No comments: