Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oh yah oh yah.

I didn't bring my camera for NDP. I charged the battery all, and I DIDN'T put it into my bag.

sorry.

I feel like shit lah really. But don't worry, you'd be better off just watching it at home.

I just HAVE to buy demon days really really soon. I WOULD buy it this week, but.... I just can't.

And raksha bought the latest monkey island. DAMN YOU, WOMAN.

But we're having a monkey island marathon after the o's! Ahaha. Nuts.

Monkey Island is the KING of pc games.

If you haven't played monkey island, then you're really really really missing out.

Blah, there's school tomorrow. And I THINK the o'level results are gonna be out tomorrow. Shit shit. I am so dead. If I pass... ok I repeated myself a thousand times.

Okay. 10pm there's missing, and 11.30pm's nip tuck. Should I study? Should I at least try?

I never was able to study during my periods. And even now i've got no mood. Blah.

Primela's birthday partay's this weekend. Yay! Hope I won't feel left out.

I forgot, we brought the maid along with us for NDP, and she ENJOYED IT! I'm so glad, I like her much much more than the previous maid I brought for NDP.

The one that stood by as ash left my head cracked in two and bleeding profusely on the floor.

No comments: