Sunday, July 31, 2005

At the rate i'm just patronizing everyone around me, and at the rate ash's mouth NEVER closes, I will suffer a peptic ulcer by the end of the year, I just know it.

FUCK LAH. I've had an extremely stupid week. And I just wanna take a knife and stab all those who irritate me.

I failed SS, whoopdeedoo. So much for getting an A1. If I don't I can say bye bye to vet science. Well not really, but if I do badly I won't go to a good jc, which means I won't do so well for my A levels. Which means the chances of getting into a vet science course would be much much lower.

SNL was disappointing. But true files was hilarious. The whole thing about the lady being having the sex drive of a male dog that just smelt a female on heat. She was your typical sari-clad waddling indian to boot.

She hired a gardener, and ended up having an affair with him, cause her husband (who left his previous wife for her) could not 'service her' well enough. They actually used the quoted words. Doesn't the whole gardener thing sound familiar? Hurhur.

I watched prisoners out of control on star world just now at 12.30am. It's scary man!! Riots and shit, thousands of inmates taking over a prison, making makeshift weapons and attacking each other and officers. God.

The world sucks.

No comments: