Saturday, August 06, 2005

I am one happy flappy girl.

I have a shit breakout on my face lah, but my happiness overcomes that.

I don't know why people can be so emo. Life is just too fun.

I was talking to a friend about this just now.

Cikgu Shitfie likes to have bahas during our malay lessons. I try my best to contribute, but i'm not one of the speakers. So there are times when the speakers say the word, 'misalnya', and immediately I think of the word MISAI and giggle.

Misai is such a weird word. Misai misai misai! Yargh!

NDP is just 3 days away! 3 days! I got red bands on my braces! Yay!

NE Survey:
Will you die for your country?
STRONGLY DISAGREE.

So why am I being patriotic? Okay i'm not, maybe i'm just being sporting.

Fatimah called me earlier just to tell me some lame jokes she got from the back side of a chocolate wrapper.

What did the police officer say to his stomach?
You're under a vest!

Geddit? Arrest, a vest? Ok next one.

What happened to the shark that swallowed a bunch of keys?
He got lockjaw!

Lastly;

What happened to the frog that broke down?
It got toad away.

Toad, towed? Geddit?

And all this happened on my way home on bus number 10 with primela. I planned to study with her at siglap mac, and in the end we just walked around siglap, bought a donut from werner's oven and left.

This is documented PROOF that I cannot study outside the four walls of my room. Night study my ASS.

Tomorrow i'm going to Bebe. Yiling? YILING WHERE ARE YOU. TOMORROW BEBE SHOPPING OK OK? 20% OFF!

Ok a lizard just body slammed itself onto the floor. Very amusing. Heard the splat sound and everything.

Ma bought this funny egg from school. It's something like the fake boob aresha gave gary, but funnier.

When you throw it on the floor, yolk comes out! Then it goes back to its original shape, unbroken. It's fucking funny to play with. I'd take a picture, but it goes back to its original shape to quickly to take a pic.

Gwen stefani's going on tour! With the black eyed peas! In october! If they stop here, i'll definitely go. Not that i'm a huge fan or anything, I just think it'll be worth going.

Hrm. Eva mendes is soo... ooh la la. Brings out the inactive bi in me. I think if I were a fully fledged bi, I'd be living life to the fullest. How yiling, darling? Sound good to you? =D

I feel to hyper right now, and AMEER (squeeeeee!) gets the brunt of it. Hurhurhurhur.

My god I feel so deprived of YILING RIGHT NOW. Yiling my god will you come online already!!

Ok good she's online. Talking to her is like.... peeing. Haha. You know the feeling, when you have so much to say to a person that it builds up, and when you finally tell the person you feel so relieved.

Aiyah fucking msn. Keeps error-ing on me. DIE MSN, DIE.

No comments: