Sunday, August 14, 2005

Got back about half an hour ago from the cuzzin's house. I can't believe I came home so late. But cousin's house can lah, friend's house cannot.

Kinda awkward at first, cause her poly friends were there and they were quite anti social.

But they all left just like THAT. The whole bunch of them, albeit a handful. Their excuse? They don't wanna feel like lamposts. What the fuck?

If I were primela, i'd have cried man. At least some stayed behind, they were nice. Saw a couple of girls from my batch from SACPS, it was kinda weird and we didn't recognise each other at all. After awhile, we still didn't recognise each other but smiled and said bye anyway.

Some of her friends were really sweet. Stayed behind and talked, hugged, ate, the works. Heh i'll do something like that one day. Just have a handful of friends over for a party.

She's got a crush on this one guy, shahrul. Haha he's damn funny. Every random person that walks by he'll say hello. And he ate ALL the peanuts.

Not a mat though, seriously. He's this weird senget syafiq hussein type of guy, minus the dancing, singing, and racist jokes. Primela's hopelessly in love with the guy. I think there's potential between them. Hurhurhur.

Yep. Clad in pink today, and used my nice slippers! I think i'll use them next week too, with my new non-goth getup, cause I bought a bright green top to go with the lacy skirt I bought from the thai fair. Then i'll probably wear my new slippers! Yay! So bright and happy.

I like to look forward to what I wear. It's just me lah, I like to dress up nice nice.

Haha wow i'm talking to Jason again! Not the BV jason, my warcraft buddy jason! It's been donkey years. How cool.

Blah. It's 4am. Jeez I wonder what time i'll wake up tomorrow.

No comments: