Sunday, August 21, 2005

SURIN BOUGHT ME BOSSA NOVA!!!

Ahhhh thankyouthankyouthankyou. And a really... freaky teddy bear. Very voodoo doll-ish. But I like it! Very unusual.

And I am so so sorry for what happened today, how rushed things were and bloody crying. Fuck, I HATE crying. I didn't want the crybaby side of me to surface. All thanks to MA and her fucking selective hearing. I tell her my day's plans, sans the first anniversary, and she calls me and YELLS at me cause I didn't tell her what I was doing.

Grrr. The need for me to curse and swear is dangerously on the edge right now. So you know what? Take my considerably good results from the common test and throw it out the window.

I specifically asked her to let me go out cause I did well. And she agreed.

Blah. I'm so so sorryyyyyyyyyy surin. I will definitely make it up to you, I PROMISE!

And thanks for the explanation and.. threats. I'll bear them in mind that's fo' shor.

My hair stayed neat the WHOLE DAY today, except for later on at maya's. See, the perks of rebonding. But I still love my curly hair.

Tomorrow it'll be back to normal, but hopefully less messy. I need to use more hairclips though, cause it's been layered.

I finally watched charlie and the chocolate factory. It's kinda sad that tim burton completely didn't take quentin blake's original illustrations of the story. I expected willy wonka to wear a purple pinstripe suit with those 2 tails and the ends, wily beard and hair, and old looking, in a wise way.

It was funny though. The oompa loompa songs got kinda annoying though. But I thought the kids who won the tickets were brilliant actors with lots of potential.

I finally used my golden village pass! No more pressure to watch a movie. I wanna watch march of the penguins though.

People were looking at me funny on the train today. I was weirdly dressed I guess. Something I would usually NEVER wear. Nobody took a picture, neither did I, I never took my camera out of my bag the WHOLE DAY (sorry!!). I just felt so... not bothered.

But maya's birthday was FUN!! The pizza and lasagne (laxzanne according to yigang), tasted vunderful, and maya tapau-ed some lagane for me! Yay!

Victor's friendster pictures are soo... my god. His ass is not hot. Go and see for yourselves, it's too painful for me to continue decribing.

Tonight the last night I spend so much time on the computer. It's full speed ahead with revision tomorrow onwards.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Aresha said...

urh, you're listening to my karma collection 2? heh.

Bossa nova 2? the white cardboard cover with a strip of a beach isn't it?

Good selection there. you'd like cafe del mar selections then - go download it.

Aresha said...

Chill with the ma, play your cards right.