Tuesday, August 09, 2005

tired tired tired.

So very tired. But i'll try to squeeze everything in before my head slams onto the keyboard from fatigue.

National day was so much FUN! Apparently we were supposed to send 2 representatives from each class but stupid miss tan didn't give us the message, so we had no class reps. Then fatimah just went out and dragged me along with her.

I didn't even know the steps! NOTHING! So I was frantically learning all the hand movements outside the PE room. Fat did a great job getting the enthusiasm going.

At least half of the sec 4s and 5s bothered to wave and sing. The rest of the morons at the back didn't do anything, but it wasn't as bad as the sec 3s. Heheheh.

Then the sec 3s did their thing. It was waaay overdone, the warmups got so annoying after awhile, not to mention unoriginal. Dolly and haziq are TRAITORS! Haha no lah.

So there was the usual mayrissa blahblah thing. What I don't understand is this, she wears the shortest skirt, but has the fattest legs. Bad combination. I know i'm not so hot, but jeez at least I don't pretend I am.

We jeered AND cheered ok. We're not that bad.

The captain's ball thing was... adrenalin pumping. Seriously. Fullerton won Horsburgh first round, but got beaten by Raffles in the second. So we clinched 2nd place. I was running after Fatimah like crazy trying to make sure she didn't get the ball.

We got lollipops and books later before dismissal, before singing the final birthday song for singapore. Yay!

After that, the bahluls went to TM to TRY and watch charlie and the chocolate factory. But the lines were so fucking long we just decided not to bother. There was this dead atmosphere when we ate lunch. It picked up later on, in the mrt when me and yin cheng reminisced about primary school for what must have been the millionth time. But it never gets boring!

Ended up going to the expo for the gazillion fairs and sales. The thai fair is SO NICE!!!! The clothes are a bit tacky, but you gotta dig around a bit for the nicer things. I bought this black goth-y looking skirt (a first for me), a wrap around top and beige pants. The pants were only $5!!!

I bought buddha looking bracelets and a cheapo tshirt too. The total for those 3 items was $5. Crazy bargains they have there. Ironic thing is, the place was practically EMPTY. It doesn't look so nice from the outside, but it's the inside that counts.

Ate at some nearby indian restaurant. The waiter is sooo.... oh my god north indian hotness. But he's at least a head shorter than me.... whatever. He hogged the toilet for donkey years so he's a moron.

Went to the john little sale after that. I bought a triumph bra! Wearing it is like wearing... feathers. It's so LOOOVEELYYY. 19 smackers only. Bought this super cute comic bra for 10, bought facial masks and a facial scrub, I really need it I tells you.

I have to be more disciplined when it comes to taking care of my face.

After that (yes, there's more), Pa dropped me off at Far east, when I was intending to go to the Heeren to buy primela's b'day present. So walked and walked and walked and my sneakers gave me blisters AGAIN only to find that the place DIDN'T have what I was looking for. I felt like shit so I went to HMV and bought meself a giant coldplay poster to replace the silly small free teen magazine one.

=D

I decided to try suntec instead, so I took a train all the way there, walked all the way through city link to suntec city mall, continued through all the way to *blank* to find primela her *blank*. STILL NO HAVE. I wanted to kill myself but, sigh, sorry to disappoint you.

SO, I had to walk allllll the way back. Finally reached home ground at 9pm. I collapsed on the sofa till 10 and showered and tried on my new clothes and underwear yay yay.

Happy happy happy.

I just love new things. New underwear especially. There's just no such thing as too much underwear.

And I think my period is coming. Please not tonight, and GOD PLEASE NOT TOMORROW. Wednesday, full force cramps all can. But please don't let me have my period tomorrow. NDP all will be so wasted. 40th some more. Ekstra speshial.

I've been playing gunbound again recently, ever since I got their email asking me to fill out some survey for gunbound world championship. Quite nice it looks now, and my rank hasn't budged. Anybody wanna play with me? I need practice cause I really SUCK now.

Yep. Gonna play gunbound now and unintentionally hurt my own teammates! That's how much I suck!

For now.

Nighty!

No comments: