Saturday, August 27, 2005

HELLO!

I've got so many things stressing me out right now. I HAVE to study today, no doubt about it. But before that I gotta go to the angry dentist cause one of my brackets hasn't stuck properly. I managed to shove it in but I better dislodge it again before I see him if not he'll go all GARR ANGRY again on me.

I wonder where good old friendship has gone. The kind where you love your friends for the people they are, regardless of their flaws. Yet people in secondary school still have that juvenile mindset that all friends come perfect, flawless, and PRETENTIOUS.

I don't know where the concept of having an open, honest friendship has gone. So... what everyone's telling me now is to patronise everyone else? Just so I can make them happy for the sake of making them happy and getting them out of my face?

So they can hear what they want to hear? Rather than hear opinions of others?

If they aren't used to it now, boy are they in for a big surprise. The world isn't gonna cosy up to them later on after the o's. The world isn't gonna tell them what they wanna hear. The world isn't gonna patronise them. If they continue to think that the world would do such ridiculous things then.... they're not gonna survive for long.

If they want me to be pretentious, please them 24/7 and expect me to conform to their whims and fancies then so be it.

Jeezus. Where did all the open-minded, happy fun-loving people go?

Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sori to say this aruna. but u are the most pretentious person i have seen. u think that u are the only one who doesnt backbite, well if i were to vomit out whatever u said to me, i guess ur friends would be VERY SHOCKED. the trouble with u is tt u NEVER ADMIT UR MISTAKES. NEVER. and i am very disappointed in u for tt.

Aresha said...

hahaha.

I can see where aruna gets that from. My dear U noe hu, we are perfectionists by nature - because in our very sad family upbringing and the fact that we have a little 18 year old younger brother...

we have no room for mistakes. Everything has to be done when its given a stipulated time and there is no excuse or reason.

People say the same thing about me and i'm her sister.

Chill, friendship shouldnt be so political - if it is, that means you haven't found the right friends for you yet.

It took me some time to find mine ;)