Saturday, August 27, 2005

Wow. Today was eventful, yet extremely trying.

My head is paainninggg from all the drama. Melodrama. But it's all fine and dandy now, godspeed, prelims!

Grrr. I still can't upload my career seminar pictures. Time to move to a new host! And suck the life out of its bandwith.

Finally went to surin's house again! Haven't gone for 2 weeks. When I arrived he just came out of the shower and the door slammed itself shut. And it was LOCKED.

So his dad came home. And HAMMERED OFF THE KNOB. What in the hell. If I hammered a knob off my door just cause it was locked, my mom AND dad would hammer my head off.

So... tried to sleep. But his air con is still not vurking. Hopefully it'll get fixed... soon.

Surin wore a singlet! OH MAH GAWd. So... funny haha. Then he slicked his hair back and looked like a mafia boss.. in a tank top.

Somehow I knew today was gonna be a bad day. I spilt nestum on my shirt this morning and had no idea till I was halfway to school. And my very first button on my shirt was UNDONE and I had NO IDEA TILL I REACHED SCHOOL. No wonder miss heng looked at me funny.

God....

I dunno if any of you watch weekday afternoon drama serial reruns on channel 5, but I just so happened to catch triple 9 a couple of days ago. The bunch of cops were chasing some bald scary indian guy, and when he knocked out 2 of the 3 of them and was gonna fight the bald cop without guns, he kicked the cop in the midst of a somersault.

I found it oddly familiar, but dismissed it as a coincidence. THEN, the indian guy starts moving around, just like the JAMAICAN DOOD FROM TEKKEN! You know, when the character is not actually fighting, but just mildly hopping or side stepping. The jamaican guy moves from side to side while swaying his arms, and the indian guy was doing the EXACT SAME THING.

I was laughing for a good 5 minutes, I swear. Somehow, the only person whom i'd think would understand what I just said would be.... MAYA MASTURAH! Cause she is faithful to the sony playstation and has good taste in games =D

Not even midnight and i'm tired. Well it's been a shitty day, haven't studied one bit, got a dentist appointment tomorrow. Ahhh fuckit.

No comments: