Thursday, August 18, 2005

Junglist or guerilla? What's the difference? Why is aresha both?

Exitmusik confuses me. YET, I must join. If not I will be a DNB looooserrr.

And aresha, I found your old school DNB cds while rummaging around the study. Very very nice. Got pirated Bebel Gilberto also.

Today was fun! Pictionary during MT was noisy, but nothing short of CRAZY. Luqman is a spoiler I tells you, I was so close to slapping him.

And syafiqah needs more self confidence in her drawings. Haha. Tomorrow, ROUND 2! ONZ BO!

I was supposed to have 4 hours of tuition today, but the tutor couldn't tahan so long, so it was just the usual 2 hours. After tomorrow, I'm ALL ALONE! No more brilliant VJC student to fall back on. But I will try my very very best to make her proud and get an A1 for A math, if not an A2.

W.T.A.I.C was on high patrol today. Well, me and yiling at the very least. Rafidah was running here and there with sufong. Spotted the TARGET a good... 2 times? Disappointing, really disappointing. Nemind. We still have around 2 months to improve it.

What's W.T.A.I.C? It's a secret acronym that you'll never EVAR figure out. It comprises of yiling, me, fi, sufong and a very oblivious brian. Hehehehehe. So if you hear me shout 'W.T.A.I.C! On the lookout!' and pretend we're holding binoculars, you can attempt to figure it out then.

The mattress thing next to mrs tan's bio lab has officially been pwned by 4/2. Give us some credit, some of us slammed ourselves into the stack of sit up mats attempting to sit on top just to prove a point. Me included, but I made it up there anyway! And kamikaze ourselves into the high jump mattress (excluding the loss of life) before every science lesson, be it physics, bio, or occasionally chemistry.

2 more days to the day out with the mocha boy. Can't wait! Though I'm hoping to have my hair cut, and my fucking monstrous pimples gone by then.

Speaking of pimples, I have a gargantuan pimple on my cheek and it sticks out like a sore thumb REGARDLESS of all the other pimples. Why? Because all my other pimples are small, but extremely numerous. I think I have mild acne, and that just fucking sucks. Screw puberty.

PE was weird. The whole candies inc thing... Wow. What a turn of events. I have yet to clarify and details, so lets keep it that way. They won't be performing for prom night though, thank god.

Yay! Maya's birthday on saturday! I must have a blast or I'll be miserable all the way up till the end of my o's.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

GUERRILLA is a collective silly.

For the drum and bass groups in singapore there are those that hold events:-

1. Spectrum
2. Subvert (which is the one i'm part of)
3. Guerrilla (Which is the one whos event we attended henceforth why i said Guerrilla or stfu)

Junglists are the people who listen to dnb or who are a part of dnb. We refer to each other as junglists... its just the lingo we have. Like ali g. Junglist massive. (get it? junglist massive means the big mass groups of junglists)

you'll get it when you're more involved.