Saturday, August 13, 2005

I keep thinking fareez's girlfriend's name is tahniah. My god. What's wrong with me. I have nothing against her, she's a nice, pretty girl.

But I just can't get her name right!!

On to random things in my room.















X&Y rocks ya'll.















I love my CD player more than any MP3 player available.















Housekeys Bob and Julep my monkey.
















I'm gonna name him.... Gleeba. Because I watched FRIENDS yesterday =D
















My phone and the nicest cushion EVAR.

Yeah thats about it. I put up my coldplay poster already. IT TORE A BIT AHHHH. I'm so sad.

I AM SO LE BORED. Talking to raksha just now was fun. Now that she, yiling and fatimah have come and gone off msn, I've just been vegetating on the computer. I'm surprised my mom hasn't barked at me to get off and study.

Oh yeah, I was supposed to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today, but surin's eyes are all swollen and he sounds so sad. He sounded terrible on the phone yesterday. We've postponed the movie to next week so we can watch it on our anniversay outing (yay!) but i'm hoping he'll get better soon, movie or not.

Bimla- I mean primela's birthday partay is in a couple of hours time. I'm finally gonna use my brand new fuschia slippers! Haha sounds tacky but it looks quite nice actually.

If I feel left out maybe i'll go down to tampines and watch wedding crashers or something, by myself. I've never watched a movie myself.

I'll have to take enough pictures first though, I offered to be her photographer.

Yeah. Must shave legs all. I'm gonna wear a skirt even though it's still that time of the month. Cause it's been very.. well behaved. And much less. =D




No comments: