Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Today was.. interesting. Yet fun. Lord of the Flies is a pretty ok play. Not fantastic, but nice. The indian fella was YELLING AT THE TOP OF HIS VOICE and salwa kept clutching her ears so they wouldn't bleed in pain.

The tallest dood was the guy from SPIN if i'm not wrong. Yes, spin, the really really old show with Keagan Kang and that emo eurasian girl and yadda yadda. It was quite nice in my preteen days, but if I watched it now (I probably can, they keep showing old reruns on weekday afternoons on channel 5), i'd feel annoyed.

After the play we were told about some CAREER SEMINAR next thursday, and was told to come to school in fucking job interview clothes. Everyone was getting so flustered about what to wear, but surprisingly I couldn't give a flying cahoot. I would be a bit hyped up about what to wear, but I just... feel so blah about it. Firstly, I don't wanna come to school in that.

Secondly... Okay I won't say this.

So lets think along the lines of joooobb interrrviewwwww. If someone gave me the opportunity to be a vet through an interview, of course i'd dress to impress. Wait, I said I didn't care.

Chemsitry practical was a complete DRAG today. Fatimah had a fun time dropping water on people's heads from the 4th to the first floor beforehand.

I don't have anymore malay lessons! YAY! I am so so happy. HAPPIER THAN HAPPY, I'm HAPPY FLAPPY.

SO, I will play pictionary with manpreet and brian in the library instead. Yay fun fun fun!

1 comment:

Aresha said...

emo eurasian kid? amber simons? hahaha she used to teach drama in sac. Her sister very pletty adn looks like her clone.