Friday, August 12, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIPASSEDMALAYWITHAC6BUTICOULDN'TBEHAPPIER.

Don't ask me whether i'm gonna retake.The answer's NO.

Why the hell should I? I couldn't give a flying shit. But a lot of the 4/2 people were gonna use their MT grade in their L1R5 or R4. Some got 3's and were crying. Yiling, fi, nurul, don't stress k!

Congrats to those who did as well as they wanted to do!

Anyhews, today was a fucking screwed up day. I had a mix of gastric, period cramps, bloatedness and ANXIETY. Emphasis on anxiety. When the bell rung for SS, we just RAN down not giving a shit. I SCREAMED when I saw the 6.

Heh. Okay I didn't keep to my word, about jumping on a canteen table and telling everyone I passed malay, but I screamed loudly enough.

Pa sent an email TO THE WHOLE WORLD telling everyone I passed malay, even by the skin of my teeth. I guess he's proud of me, cause he always told me in the car when he used to send me to school that he just wants me to PASS malay and he'd be happy.

Happy happy. Got a 73/100 for english CT2, and 2nd in class overall. =D

But no, I can't celebrate. Got lots and lots and lots of work to do, but just not... today lah. Sunday. Tomorrow i'm watching charlie and the chocolate factory with SURIN YAY and then going to Primela's big 18th birthday bbq! Yay. Expect loads of pictures, unless I pull a forgot-to-put-my-camera-in-my-bag on myself again.

National Day pics up! No NDP pics, they're the school celebrations ones. Gosh, the list of pictures is CRAZY. I have a total of... 23 albums. Nuts.

It's just gonna keep growing, baby! I'm so proud of my little collection.

English O Level oral today. It was bad bad bad. However, I think I had a total of 4 prompts throughout the picture and conversation. One really bad bad thing I did though, was use an example from the 2004 english paper 2. The one on technology.

Okay the question was this: Nowadays people take more and more things for granted. How do you feel about this?

I agreed, and launched into the example from the TYS where people tap their mouses (?) impatiently when waiting for a website to load, and not having considered completely NOT having internet access at that point of time.

I am so dead.

I kinda bombed the first question too. It was: Is there something you should've told somebody and regret it now that you didn't? (rephrased)

I WAS STUMPED. I wasn't exactly in the most calm state of minds, and my mind was racing crazily TRYING to find something to talk about, or even lie at the very least.

Then I talked about a wounded bat. Original, yes. Stupid, yes.

I said that I was on my way to a friend's house when I saw a flock of crows attack a baby bat, of which I didn't do anything about, and I didn't call anyone to help take care of bat. And I couldn't help but think about the fact that the bat probably didn't survive the crow attack.

Relevant? I have no idea. I had no idea of what to talk about, so the first thing that came to my mind was what I had told fatimah about an hour ago when we went to buy bubble tea.

Blargh.

YAY! I'm finally going out with surin again. I dunno why i'm so happy! Yay!

No comments: