Saturday, August 20, 2005

Blahaha. So karma barma today. Listening to karma collections vol 2.

The hairdresser was so nice today. She temporarily straightened my hair! So nice you know. Maybe I should rebond my hair, cause it won't be as FLAT as those stupid ah lians. My hair actually has VOLUME, from the curls and the frizz. Yey. Pictures galore, but my battery went kaput on me.

I also gotta charge it cause i'm going out TOMORROW! With the one and only boy who takes 6 hour naps.

Yay yay yay. I dunno why i'm so happy.

I HAVEN'T started revision properly. It's in bits and pieces. Fuck, i'm so screwed. OKAY, SUNDAY, SET FOR REVISION. If you don't revise ah aruna, you err.... Okay someone help me with a punishment here.

After the haircut I went to this fashion to look at cheap cheap blouses, cause ma's are too loose and makes me look oh-so-sloppy. I didn't have enough cash so i'll be making another trip there on sunday. Just one blouse lah, I don't have any some more.

I found a spongebob book in popular that's TO DIE FOR. It's a stuffed patrick toy, carrying a backpack, and the backpack itself is the storybook! Every page tells us one of the items in his backpack. It's so CUTE! But they had no price, nor new ones.

SO, I didn't buy it.

School was ok ok lah. It was round 2 of pictionary! And round 3 after school! But after school it was with yasmeen, debs, rau, fathi and andrew. After that me and andrew had a... really long talk. Then the post-oral sec 5 boys came down and bugged andrew, and I LAUGHED LIKE HELL.

They're bloody funny I tell you.

Haha it's so fun to scare surin on the webcam with my TEMPORARILY straight hair.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

if you don't revise and study = you won't do well = you're NOT going overseas ;)

enough of a threat? ;)