Tuesday, August 16, 2005

ARggggh. Today was unproductive as fuck. At the rate i'm going, I can say bye bye to my big vet plans.

I really gotta sit down and FOCUS. I did homework though. I gotta stop being complacent and stop fucking sleeping during chemistry cause it's really taking a toll on my knowledge on fucking alkanes and alkenes.

Okay. Tomorrow. I will resist the temptation to rush home so I can use the computer. I shall sit in the library with fatimah and STUDY CHEMISTRY. Physics is ok ok lah. I was supposed to study bio today, but i'm putting it aside for now. No i'm not being overconfident k now fuckoff.

Today was ok ok lah. AMEER (squeeee!) called me Tap Sum Bong today. And he doesn't even know what it means. What a goon. What a koprak monkey.

I asked him for some BONG and he couldn't answer. Mafia lord my BACKSIDE LAH. =D

At least 7/8 of the class had oral today. The rest of us slacked during English and talked about all things random. Only me, fat and yiling showed up for the SS lecture. The rest bastard-ed us. So I hope they get a big big scolding tomorrow, cause I kept nodding off and almost got scolded for napping during the boring political video.

Moo moo land! Moo moo land! Ohhhh bound for MOO MOO LAND! Damn you aresha. And ash and his poo poo face. Gah.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

a bong is an apparatus used to smoke up.

i have one.

ha ha.