Tuesday, August 16, 2005

2 weeks to teacher's day.

4 weeks to prelims.

9 weeks to graduation.

2 and half months to the o's.

3 months to PROM NIGHT WEEE!

Yes, the school has granted us prom night. Heheheh. Okay, it's just a dinner in the school hall, but WHAT THE HEY. I'm kinda thankful really. On the 25th of November.

Aresha, the first thing I wanna do after the o's is go for a DNB event. Can ah?

Today was the usual, boring. But I learnt stuff during chemistry, and I kept to my vurd, I didn't sleep!

Surin's sooper excited about the slipknot concert, which starts in just over an hour if i'm not wrong. Teddymon too, but the showoff got VIP tix. Bah.

After school, fatimah, me, fi and rau went to bedok interchange mackdonaldies. To study? Well we tried, and did three quarters of an A math question on vectors! We rock! The rest of the time was spent clutching our sides in pain from laughing too much. There was a group of temasek sec girls sitting beside us, and the indian of the group was... watching me.

I took the large fries packet, cut the sides and sang while thrusting the packet in rau's face;

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Thisis a birthdaycaaardddd, (opens packet)
Happy birthday to you!

I had to rush a little on the third line before giving it to raudhah. And would you believe it, the indian temasek girl BURST OUT LAUGHING. Like full blown laughter. No idea why. Not even fi laughed at it. FI! The girl who laughs TOO MUCH.

I flung a tissue at fatimah that had a piece of lettuce on it and the lettuce landed on her. Haha WHOOOOPS.

Yep. So today, I shall studyyyyy...... A MATH! I think. I feel like doing logarithms, and SO, I SHALL! RARR!

No comments: