Friday, August 26, 2005

WHAAT THE HELLL MAN.

I can only upload 2 photos to my yahoo album? Contradicts the 'upload as many photos as you like!' on the right. Bloody hell.

ARGH. Aiya i'll just upload them tomorrow.

Career seminar was... ok lah. The TJC people seem damn stuck up. But the SP and TPJC people were crazy. The job interview thing was HILARIOUS though.

'It's a handshake, not a body shake' Then mr 'harvey' stars shaking his body uncontrollably. He did so many stupid things. WITH A STRAIGHT FACE. Amazing.

After the whole thing we all took silly pictures. Suhailah looked soo.. wow. I could've just jumped on her.

And I LOOOVE HER SHOES. My god. So nice.

This is the bear surin gave me:





















It's SID! Upon surin's request, I named him SID! He looks like a sid.





















Julep didn't seem too comfortable though.

Remember to look for the new picture album link for the seminar! It should be up by tomorrow night. You MUST go see them, cause they're CRAZY! And i'm not exxagerating.

No comments: