Saturday, July 02, 2005

In a while I will be off to Arab st for shisha then ghost hunting with aresha and her kooky friends. The moment she said shisha I knew it was a no win situation. But if I fall asleep i'm sorry hor. And i'm sorry surin. You went for shisha a lot before ok. I've only gone a handful.

Yeh. Haven't updated in awhile, but I will tomorrow. Dog's off heat already, finafuckingly, now I can take her for walks and bathe her cause she seriously stinks.

I got this really horrendous red pimple right smack on my nose. I feel like rudolph. I tried popping it just now cause it looked a little.. err yellow, so I took my chances. It didn't go too well. Now i've got this reddish pinkish bump on my nose that's really huge. Egh.

Sunday market's on.. SUNDAY! Yay! It sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to go for the haunted house again. I heard it's better than last year's! Yay.

Ok well now there's this whole hoo ha with mayrissa. Of all people. Seriously I think she's got a screw loose or something. Okay so me and fatimah teased her a little about the whole tiara bs, but jeez she really turned it into something worse. I mean, asking haikal or haikel or whatever the fuck that bapok's name is to call yiling a bitch? Punching below the belt girl. You just got yourself one more girl that can't stand your guts.

And haikal. God. Making fun of him is priceless.

Fatimah inches closer to stabbing me each time I say ameer is cute. He is what. Yeah he did give brian a few good kicks but hey, I was the one laughing when they tried to 'arumba' him.

Ok more later, or tomorrow. Going now! Bye!

No comments: