Sunday, July 24, 2005

Apologies for the abrupt ending of the previous entry. I told my dad that I wasn't intending on backing him up at such an outrageous time. Now they're watching bring it on on channel 5.

Pa came home just now and said,

"What's ma doing?"

"Watching TV"

"What's her problem anyway?"

"What's NOT her problem?"

"HAHAHAHAH"

My dad actually laughed like that.

Kirsten Dunst is a moron. Who never did justice to spiderman's girlfriend. I only liked her in Jumanji.

ARESHA TOOK ALL THE FECKING DVDS!!! HELLO MISS INCONSIDERATE-DVD-THIEF. I know you're bored in Australia, but geez, you took the movies you told ME you'd never watch.

Why, WHYYYY?

I haven't watched ANY of the movies, with the exception of Supersize Me. Blah.

CTs are next week, and i'm only gonna start studying tomorrow. I've hopped onto the bandwagon of "don't give a shit about CTs" people.

Okay maybe i'm in limbo. I'll still study, I tend to do better when I study the day before. Wait, that's how i've always studied....

Heh. So maybe I SHOULD start studying soon then... IMAGINE the possibilities.

No comments: