Friday, July 22, 2005

sneezleweezleilikecheezels.

I FEEL FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Down with the flu. My tutor was so scared she'd catch it that she decided to cancel tuition today.

I'm not intending on updating much. I wanna read my harry potter book! When I sms people regarding the book, harry comes out as happy.

Happy Potter.

And ooh boy do I have to rant about Emma Twatson. I mean Watson. And how she completely ruined canon hermione, even more so after every movie.

Today was Racial Harmony. My CD came out quite nice actually, better than what I drew. In other words, the one I drew sucked more than the CD, so both suck.

A Math was 5 minutes long, and we mistook mr goh's hand movements for us to stand up, and ended up taking a half-a-class photo. It was fun!

Then PE. The flu was really getting to me then. My head was spinning and I ended up umpiring our class captain's ball matches squatting down with my eyes closed.

CME was the usual, BORING, and miss liew taking up every opportunity to feed her ego while thinking she's absolutely HILARIOUS.

The concert was funny. I felt extremely uncomfortable, and my legs were... paining. I congratulated ruben and fareez and the other malay sec 3 dude. He told me his name was Din. Short for... dinnybobjigglydoo.

Ok no.

I went home and yet again, I conked off on the sofa, after reading yiling's seventeen mag. For 2 good hours. Ash came and bugged me, but I pretended to be asleep and he walked off.

I pray, oh so very hard that I can go out with Surin on saturday. Going to his house tomorrow is of some consolation, but I wanna go OUT. And I want to wear a SKIRT because I miss wearing them.

The ex has problems. It's been more than a year.

I'm trying hard not to tell him bluntly to GET OVER IT.

Happy Potter time!

No comments: