Sunday, July 17, 2005

Baybeats with Surin? Or driving around in the goonzmobile with the 5 Goonz for the last time before Aresha leaves?

Decisions, decisions.

Baybeats ain't my thang. I dunno, reading maliam's blog, it sounds really... rocker mat type of thing. Then again, there's other genres too right?

I see how lah. Maybe I'll do both. I haven't gone out with Surin in like donkey weeks. I MISS HIM.

Oh but shit, I still have my period. It's the 3rd day lah, when the cramps are almost non-existant and you don't feel so yucky. But it's still period! Periods always suck. And makes you feel like sitting at home all the time.

AND I'm still bitter about my Harry Potter book. nabeicheebye.

Oh oh oh guess VHAT? I'm in that silly racial harmony thingo. Salwa begged me to replace her, and I told her I only would if I could find a nice outfit to wear. And I did!

Haha since now i'm sec 4, only the sec 4s and ex students remember how I embarassed myself in sec 1, in that red cheongsam, fucking terrible platforms, oily make up and messy hair.

That's a road I won't go down again. I'm gonna borrow that same cheongsam, if it fits, and not make a fool out of myself. Hurhurhur.

And boohoo. I didn't go for subversive last night. So shitty. But nemind, I watched Gothika on HBO and remember the titans on channel 5. Gothika ended right on the dot at 10.30pm when remember the titans started. Could've continued watching movies but I was nodding off by the time the movie ended, so I went to sleep.

Gothika is creepy. But nice lah. The guy that played Halle Berry's scary fatass of a husband is a real bastard man. Jeez.

I miss wearing skirts. Mini skirts. The only reason why I shave my legs nowadays is when it gets too long. Other than that, I wear jeans when I go out. Blah.















If you ever see this cactaur stuffed toy, I KNOW YOU WILL BUY IT FOR ME, won't you? =D

No comments: