Thursday, July 28, 2005

CSI was... ooh la la. So nice. It was worth it, the full 2 nail-biting hours.

I almost teared! Nick stokes so poor thing man. I'd have killed myself if I were him.

And I finished harry potter. Either the half blood prince or goblet of fire may be my favourite. Either or. Not both.

I'm contemplating temporary hiatus. Or permanent. Blogs are so full of bullshit now, a full day itinerary, down to how many times they might've peed or used their eraser. Utter, utter bullshit.

Not all blogs are like that, some I have respekt for. Very few though.

Xiaxue posted a link on her blog that leads to a site that insists dumbledore is not dead, and i've jumped on the bandwagon! I'd put the link here but i'm lazy. It's real convincing though.

And aresha. SHE BOUGHT ME A SOMETHINGAWFUL ACCOUNT!

Yay yay yay yay. Now I don't know where to start. I'll get around to it, soon.





















Click click see see!

No comments: