Tuesday, July 05, 2005

HELLO!

This is Julep the fuschia monkey. He is the coolest and he will follow me and bloop on our travels after the o levels.

I bought him from Malaysia yesterday. He was only RM19.90. That's less than 10 singapore dollars. I just had to have him.


He was hiding at the back of the shelf with only 2 other Juleps left.


Thaaat's him!


Yay!

Apart from that, I bought 2 tshirts from Factory outlet and 1 from SEED. There was a 50% off mango sale. Go ahead and slap me for being stupid, but I didn't buy anything from there. I just couldn't find anything remotely nice! Didn't have much time either.

The tshirts are super nice! It solves my bad hair problem; I can just tie up my hair without worrying about people seeing the blemishes on my back.

Bought 12 dvds too! Some to note;

Without a Paddle
A lot like love
Mr and Mrs Smith
Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Ok now to watch CSI BYE!

No comments: