Wednesday, July 27, 2005

mighty blah.

The internet seems to have lost its appeal. Where have I heard that before.

I find myself using the computer for less than an hour per day. THATS KER-AZAY.

I usually use it... real long. Nobody to talk to on msn, nothing juicy to read on people's blogs, no interesting sites to read (ever since somethingawful forums made their posts USERS ONLY).

I miss the somethingawful forums. I promised myself to get an account before I'm 20. The registration fee is 12 bucks I think, but you gotta pay through paypal.

I gotta study for bio soon. One and a half chapters only. Hopefully can get A1 lah. TYS is my best friend, it should be yours too if you take bio.... or a math.

Soon lah. After I finish harry potter, only 7 more pages to go! I was so exhausted after school that I couldn't even focus on the last few pages of my book at home. Really very exciting. Although *BLANKITYBLANK* dies in the end, it kinda happened in a shocking turn of events, and you find yourself with your mouth agape most of the time.

I'm itching for the next book. WHY OH WHY does it take so fecking long???

I'm NOT itching for the movie. I hate the HP movies, but i'll watch it anyway cause Rupert Grint is the perfect epitome of all of Ron's cuteness.

Ma and pa are home early. Pa of course is going for MPS, and ma is gonna vegetate in front of the telly.

CSI SEASON FINALE TODAY. 9-11pm. Must vatch. Before which, I need to finish studying for biology.

Ma brought home a glossy magazine that had arty farty looking chinese sculptures. Quite nice, some of them. All crystal and stuff, but they're not your typical chinese rocks. They look pretty futuristic, the kind you see in those houses that have many windows. You know the kinda.

Surin went to the dentist today. His dentist better do a good job, she and her body proportions similar to a grostesque anna nicole smith. The more his brackets break off, the more I wanna break her nose off. I'd be frustrated as hell if I were him, but he's being unusually patient.

Speaking of patience, I had this explosive fight with fatimah yesterday after school. We were screaming our heads off, much to the amusement of manpreet and john and passing minahs.

It was over in a jiffy though, Fi gave this funny speech and the bahluls had a giant hug, ending with fatimah kissing me on the cheek. Haha. We talked about it later on casually, and promised each other it wouldn't happen again. Then we went to BK and played the murder game! With pieces of tissue.

I told surin this last night. I had no idea I had it in me to scream that much at someone who means a lot to me. I don't have a short temper, in fact, I'm more patient than most people. Come on, I live with my BROTHER. I think I have the patience of a rock.

But I have no idea what made me scream at her. The moment it started, I was already screaming. I think I had this dormant fuse in me, just waiting for that spark. I never ever screamed at anyone this much, and I hope I never will again.

Yiling said she wouldn't mind going for drum and bass after the o's. How ah aresha? Can squeeze in one more underaged person? Paiseh lah dance in front of your friends.

And e math and science were.... easy. E math not so, but science was so chicken feet man. Some questions in chemistry I was completely clueless.

Hydrocarbons, last question. It was alkanes or something.

Name the process. [1]

My answer:
The process.

They asked me to write down the process, and I wrote the process. I am so ded. I hope mrs koh doesn't kill me. But hopefully i'll be able to scrape an A1 for science. I need all i've got so I can go out for me and surin's 1 year anniversary! Making plans already. Yey yey yey.

Wicked wicked! Jungle is massive!

No comments: