Monday, July 25, 2005

I feel like dragon dung.

Yeah yeah, so happy potter.

I'm halfway through the book! Yay! While doing a bit of SS on the side, hehehehe. I studied the whole chapter on population.

I'm so happy dwelling in thoughts of becoming a vet, and how I can discard of useless subjects like social studies and do the thing I love most; BIOLOGY!

No words can describe how much biology just fecking rocks. Sec 2s reading this, GO TO 3/2, LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.

Cause you take 3 sciences. So two's half and half, but the basics are still there. And you have humanities, A math, what more could you ask for? Unless you like history. Haha then too bad.

If I don't get to become a vet, then i'll spend my working life doing something I won't feel so satisfied in doing.

I wanna be a vet, I wanna go to Japan, I wanna keep a farm and raise dogs, chinchillas and other domestic rodents while saving money to open an animal hospital and start a proper fund for the SPCA so it can expand and won't have to put so many homeless animals to sleep. Afterwhich I shall buy a van and make it an animal ambulance.

And THEN, I shall start a campaign!

Against RAT DISCRIMINATION!

'ewww' all you want, rats are the wonderfullest pets evarrrr!

Ok so they're not the wonderfullest, but they're on par with your average household pet. It's just that they have more... personality. Let me elaborate (and yes I have kept rats before).

I'm not talking about longkang rats, stupid.

The ones I kept were black and white and had pink tails. The male was a bit of and ass, but the female one was incredibly lovable.

Your average rabbit sits in one corner, chewing away for nothing and shits tiny marbles all over the place. A guinea pig does the same, chews, this time it shits your average cashew nut, occasionally runs around, and makes an adorable squeaking noise.

A hamster smells around, runs away and you never see it again. Mice do the same, but shit neverending lines of mini sausages. A sugarglider fucking STINKS, so do lorises, and iguanas are reptiles so they're not counted.

A RAT, however (let me repeat, they were black and white in colour, spotlessly clean, and never bit anybody), pokes around, stays with you, even if it runs off, you'd still be able find them.

And their egestions and excrements are minimal. I took one of my rats for a walk, from my house to EASTPOINT MALL (another story in itself), and it didn't pee or shit even once.

Bio lesson one: Shit isn't an excrement. Pee is.

Bio lesson two: Shit is a product of egestion. Pee isn't.

Okay back to my rat rant.

They live longer too! I kept mine for almost a year, maybe even more, and they showed no signs of sickness or pre-death behaviour. I didn't keep them forever though, my parents got sick and tired of the thousands of mice we had so they decided to give that AND my rats away =(

Sad.

I shall keep rats in the future too!

You know, yesterday when I was out with surin, it was freezing cold in the cinema. So much that I was shivering, all the way through dinner and on the train home.

We aren't the publick displays of affection kind of people, but I was so cold to the bone that surin hugged me on the train. And albeit the stares and whathaveyou, it actually felt.. NICE.

I just closed my eyes and switched off. And I felt happy. Maybe it wasn't really a hug. I wasn't hugging him back cause I was just too cold. He just had one arm around me.

So maybe it's passable. But don't expect us to be snogging on the train next. BLEGH!

Snogging lol. Too much harry potter. Everybody's snogging in harry potter, it's really sick and downright annoying. I'm liking the rest of the storyline though.

Pa went for some national environmental agency meeting thing and came home with a little tin can. With an amusing cartoon mosquito on it, with that red symbol on it... those ANTI symbols. On the other side of the can, it says No Mozzie, No Dengue.

The new word for mosquito is mozzie.

Ah shit I just missed half of SNL. Never mind.

Oh oh CSI's season finale on AXN is THIS WEDNESDAY! AHHH!! 2 hours! Directed by Quentin Tarantino! *drools*

AXN is one whole season in front of channel 5 methinks. According to fatimah. Star world just started desperate housewives though. Sad.

No comments: