Saturday, July 30, 2005

Andy vortex got 2nd in juice's dj competition thingo!

More exposure for drum and bass. It's either good or bad. No aresha i'm not pretending to know what i'm talking about.

Howell. Aiyah it sounded so exciting. I wish I went.

2 more years, just 2 more years.

Anyhews, I woke up to the sound of the effin' heavy rain today. It felt so shiok, and I wanted to go back to sleep, until I glanced at my alarm clock and saw 12.30. I slept at what, 2am? Blargh.

Pa says he'll take me for national day. Just me and him. Father-daughter bonding time methinks. Yay. I'm sorry you guys, I know you asked for tickets, but my dad barely manages a handful each year. And I said no promises.

There was 5 hours of lost again just now. Ma insisted on wasting the afternoon away watching the 5-hour long rerun. Three quarters through the second hour and she was fast asleep. Pa even went in front of her and made monkey faces.

I haven't bathed the dog, and it's unlikely i'm going cycling today. This sucks. So I guess i'll rot at home, with no motivation to study.

There's true files and SNL tonight though. Maybe i'll go put up my coldplay poster or something.

=D

No comments: