Thursday, July 14, 2005

I wish I could give my brother a good kick in the ass. His attitude is going through major suckage right now. I can't blame aresha for locking the door, but now i'm pissed cause I can't go in without waking her up.

WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LOCKED THE DOOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's my room too you know, you have no right to get all pissed just cause I wanna come in. At least i'm considerate enough to take my clothes and go somewhere else to change. Ever took that into consideration? Of course not.

Ya so, on a lighter note, today was quite shiok. Played badminton throughout P.E. Me and nurul make one hell of a team. I mean proper badminton, with rules and all. GV (the p.e teacher) was the umpire and made sure we all served properly and what not.

His name is actually Steven Su Jee Yee. But I saw the name wrongly and told everyone his name is Jee Vee so now we all call him GV. He's second to Mr Li when it comes to nice P.E teachers. I think it's sad that we're getting Mrs Tiu next week cause she's a fucking first class bitch that puts your eardrums on a trip whenever your t-shirt isn't tucked in.

If you get GV, appreciate him. Not only is he not as fierce as he looks, he's one of those goofy goons who perpetually wear the same t-shirt everyday. School of Sports Science and Physical Education if i'm not wrong.

Yuhuh. Tuition wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. We talked like non-stop. Went through 2 units of differentiation today.

Andrew's birthday is tomorrow! So unfortunate. The day of the O'Level listening compre. I can't go ouuuuttt tomorroowwww.... If i'm lucky maybe my mom will let me go for Baybeats.

Or maybe I should save all the excitement for post-o'level time. I won't get a job if I go for the first 3 months. And since I have no CCA I have GOT to try as hard as I can for the prelims.

Surin's supposed to lend me Mr Zen for road run tomorrow. I can't lug Mr Sony Walkman, hurhur, it's not shockproof enough for running, and it's bulky. I offered to lend surin Mr Sony Walkman in exchange for Mr Zen, but he refused. So nemind lah.

=D

No comments: