Friday, July 29, 2005

lalalalalaaaaaaaaaa......lalalalalaaaaaaa....

So... tired.

But I had a nice day time after school.

I have successfully recommended a total of I THINK, over 10 people to miss u cafe. It rocks, no? They just put too many onions in their spaghetti. They sell WONDERFUL chocolate ice cream and brownies, and really nice cheesecake.

Talked, laughed, and everyone ate everyone else's food. Yincheng had this thing called chocolate temptation, and it really looked super good.

I think after my o's, i'll be making almost daily trips there. To read, have a drink with a friend, stone, maybe even work there! It's pretty conducive for studying too. Sit down with a rootbeer float, enjoy the music and the quiet atmosphere and just study the day away.

Speaking of studying, i'm not going for the stupid night study scheme. My self discipline, or lack thereof in the past, is stabbing my conscience with a spork and so I see myself studying at the end of the day. My not-so-new study table in my room, bright bright study lamp and air con make it a good place to concentrate.

Oh oh oh, miss u cafe gives 15% discounts to students on weekdays before 5.30! Woohoo!

The girls came over after that and we laughed like HELL watching derek zoolander. Fi finds it especially amusing.

'Bagi pihak dunia feSHON, kami mewujudkan sama-sama, *mr prime rib of prophecia*'. Hahahahahahahaha.

Ben stiller spoke malay! Not the last part, he said perdana menteri something something, but the subtitles put the prime rib thing.

I took the girls out on a tour of tanah merah! Something i've never done before. But it was fun! I showed them a whole bunch of houses and their dogs. I wanted to show them the largest dog in the neighbourhood but it was sleeping far away and refused to wake up.

I think... tanah merah is like the hollywood hills of the east. Okay okay, maybe not my side of the estate, but further down, the newer 99 year lease houses. And yes, I know, there are bigger houses in other estates yaddayadda, but it's just the landscaping. It's so green and full of plants. The giant field outside tanah merah mrt station just adds to it.

Yeh. I'm all sticky, so i'll shower and take dog the smelly bum for a walk, and if I feel like running after her, i'll unleash her at the big field.

No comments: