Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm bored with stuff. I need to galavant around so I won't feel so bored.

Had bio remedial just now. It was just the people who didn't go for the bio SSS during the hols. It was only an hour so it was ok lah. Learnt a bit I guess.

I saw pastor Ott on the way home just now. He didn't really recognise me, he had to stare real long. Forgot my name too. He asked why I stopped going to church, and before I could answer, he asked, "Dad cut you off?"

I said yes. I'm going to hell.

But in a way it's true. Pa was never enthusiastic about me becoming a christian. My mom was reluctant at first, then was fine with it, then started blaming every single one of my mistakes on that church. It wasn't fair, so I stopped going.

Ma would say, "That church full of devils you go to! It's been teaching you how to do all these things hasn't it?"

God, that was way out of line. At the tender age of 12 I never rebutted anything my mother said to me. I was a good girl. With bad grades.

Ya so anyway he told me to come down and see them sometime. He said there were many 'lovely young ladies' i'd feel comfortable with compared to before, but not enough 'lovely young men'.

That'll be the day.

I AM BEAT. I still have tons of homework I have till next week to finish but it just never seems enough. I need to go steal CDs from the car if not I won't have anything to listen to on my way to school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyy. i remember your church! that day.. eons ago.. when we went to changi airport on a treasure hunt, and talked about the haunted jungle thinger across it [the new ITE], and then went to TM to eat at mac's and spent the night zonking at the arcade. we spent all your money! and when i got home, the 'rents murdered me. heheh. do you remember? hah. memories. muh.

aroona said...

yes haha. we sat on the rock with our back facing the church cause i didn't wanna go in so early too! that day was fun. we should do it again, minus the church bit.

haha im laughing just thinking about it.