Wednesday, July 20, 2005















PLASMA!!! Look at how huge it is. That's the tv cabinet. It may not look big here, but just you come to my house. Brace yourself beforehand.

Yah so anyway. It's been awhile since I updated, so I'll try to be as brief as I can cause I've got a shitload of work to do.

I got the new harry potter book. I've only read the first 2 chapters, kill me if you want, you're not gonna get my book! HURHURHUR. I've been really busy lah. To the point where I don't even have time to blog.

AND. The space wagon is history. But of course, I didn't let it go without taking a shitload of pictures first. The nissan cefiro.. hmm what can I say. It's real classy. Off white leather interior, wood finish, motorized seats, foot rests (!!), considerably good sound system, tinted rear windows, oh the list goes on.

So then why, why oh why do I miss the space wagon oh-so-much?

The cefiro. Too classy for stickers, too classy to bum around in, too classy to drive at high speeds screaming along to random drum and bass on empty expressways at 2am....

TOO CLASSY FOR THE 5 GOONZ.

Therefore, it shall not be bestowed the name Goonzmobile. Pimpmobile, maybe, but not goonz. See how it goes.

Then there's racial harmony. Abso-fucking-lutely long story, so I'll practise my summarizing skills and try to trim it down as much as I can.

Salwa was begging people to replace her. Fi, nurul, fat, and they all said no. Fat said she'd only do it with han chih, so she was out of the question. Cause of jenny's aunt's red cheongsam, I agreed.

Jenny brought it on monday and I tried it on in the toilet. Obviously I grew from when I was sec 1, and I almost tore it trying to squeeze it on! It was stretched painfully over my hips, which I have come to terms with cause they're big, and I couldn't walk properly. It looked absolutely ridiculous.

So I returned it to jenny. On the fact that I planned to go to chinatown the next day to get one.

I BOUGHT ONE, but didn't use it. It's this stretchable black thing, (tacky) red flower design and it was full length. Fi and yat said it looked nice, but in actual fact, it was on impulse, considering the crazy bargain, from 68 to 50.

I brought it home, thinking all was fine and dandy. Well, not till my mom came home. She BLEW UP when she saw it and said it was only worth 10 bucks. I was completely stumped yet I realised that it kinda looked like crap. It's the kinda thing you see those girls at Clarke Quay wear, the ones that come up to you outside pubs and go, 'Tiger for you?'

Pa said it was sleazy. But aiyah. So I sucked it up and asked ma for her new baju kurung, only to get another scolding.

She calmed down and went into a frenzy trying to find earrings that matched the outfit best. I picked out my beadybeady ones and she said it looked ok.

So in the end I wore it. It was fucking huge and I pinned it back with safety pins. It looked extremely ugly that way, but a sec 3 girl was kind enough to lend me a nice brooch. In the end it was all good. I looked alright, not the giant balloon I was afraid I was gonna look like.

We didn't get into the finals though, and i'm not bitter. I'm kinda relieved.

So that's that I guess. Long story huh. So much for a summary.

Pictures from the Sunday Market, DoTA competition, Road Run, and Racial Harmony will be up asap!

No comments: