Thursday, July 14, 2005

Jazztronik's Horizon sounds like a RPG world map song. Seriously. It has that dreamy spaced-out feel to it. It reminds me of FF IX's mist continent song.

Today was quite a fun day I guess. Mr Zaldy baldi didn't come cause his wife gave birth yesterday. We were welcome to visit his kid and wife from 4-8pm at thomson hospital, but fucking thomson hospital? How far is that?

So me and yiling and perhaps the rest shall write him a nice card. Maybe i'll do a baby boy with devil horns sticking out of his head hurhurhur.

Oh I was going through the grad night pics, and came across the ones where we were lepaking in the park. So I was thinking, let's call it lePARKing.

The 4/2 girls have made bedok view history. We broke a toilet door. 2 actually, but we fixed one. Both were handicap toilet doors some more. Cause the locks were spoilt, as usual for bedok view, so fatimah asked yiling to help hold the door closed. Me and her then pushed against the door so fat couldn't come out, and then fatimah LIFTED THE FUCKING DOOR. It broke partially off its hinges and swung loosely on one. We made no attempt to fix the door cause we were late for chemistry and it seemed pretty fruitless when we tried.

That was before chem. The second one was after SS, before assembly. But we weren't going for assembly cause me, fat, nurul and syafiqah had the silly NE quiz.

So before that, we went to the toilet, the 2nd floor one in the D block. Syafiqah was helping fat this time to hold the door shut, and I needed to piss desperately, so I whispered to syafiqah and nurul to push the door so fat can't come out. As I was taking a piss, I heard a BANG followed by nurul and fat's crazy laughter. I rushed out, only to see the door COMPLETELY OFF ITS HINGES. My god. Nurul was clutching her side trying not to fall on the floor laughing. There was this sec 1 indian girl that witnessed the whole thing and was muffling her laughter. Fat said she thought I was the one pushing the door shut so she lifted it again, the GOON!

After calming ourselves down, we fixed the door. But the plastic hinge is still fucked lah.

The NE quiz was.. interesting. First time I ever took one. As far as I could remember, I agreed to stuff like i'm proud of my homeland but strongly disagreed that i'd die for my country. Ironic eh?

And I answered most of the questions on the grounds of the amount of racism I've faced. It's been fucked up, and I answered accordingly. I did put very comfortable for everything that was associated with people I mingle with or meet, such as friends, doctors, teachers, even husbands or boyfriends of a different race. Honestly, I think the whole 'maintaining of racial purity' is bullshit. And the ass who said that? Singaporean.

Yep. It was a remark made towards Tiger Woods being proud of his roots. Cause he's a mix of everything, negro, indian, and.. other things lah I can't remember. And he married a caucasian blonde.

I hate the incredible tales advertisement. It freaks me out. Fucking hell.

I can't wait till the o's are over. My god, i'll have so many things to do, I won't know when to even start.

No comments: