Tuesday, June 28, 2005

acupuncture is one helluva a weird practice.

I gotta take ash to toa payoh in about an hour for his acupuncture appointment. I think it's weird sticking needles into people. Ma says it hurts. I thought it was painless! *shudders*

Maliam is back from her dairy farm camp. Apparently she had lots of fun. It's kinda sad that the sec 3s couldn't go to St. John's. I tells you, that was the most AWESOME of AWESOME campsites EVAR.

It's also kinda sad that I never really blogged about it much. I mean, apart from the gazillion ghost stories and the flying cockroach ambush, I think the highlight of it was the beach games. Ok I won't bore you by going into reminiscing mode, but St. John's beats any camp hands DOWN. So you sec 3s better be mourning over the fact that you didn't get to go. Alright i'm kidding.

But still.

The gallery's all messy now. I forgot that the resolutions of the frames were WAAAY smaller than my actual full screen page. I can be such a goon sometimes. I'll fix it soon.

School's killing me. I slept in class yesterday, I slept in class today. For 10 and 20 minutes consecutively. Today was in Miss Khoo's class and amazingly I didn't get caught. Somehow I never get caught for sleeping in miss khoo's class.

ARGH MALAY ORAL IS ON THURSDAY!!! WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS GOING ON??? THEY DON'T FUCKING TELL US TILL TWO FUCKING DAYS BEFORE THE FUCKING O LEVEL ORAL?

WHAT THE FUCK!

I can get so vulgar sometimes. Everyone else in class was freaking out when we got our entry codes. It was so scary seeing so many papers. Bio bio bio, science science science science, humans humans, e math e math a math a math blahblahblah and so on. They weren't very specific.

But for fuck's sake. 2 days before our O level oral. And I'm aiming for a miserable C6 mind you. If I don't make the cut, i'll SCREAM and demand for malay B of course.

But I'LL SCREAM FIRST.

On the other hand, if I DO pass, I will also scream. In joy of course. I promised marr that if I pass i'll jump up on the canteen table and scream I PASSED MALAY and maybe do a little happy jig.

Maybe. No wait, probably. If I feel sane that day i'll probably just scream and run around. Sigh.

What are the odds huh? Not of me being sane lah, I mean passing malay. I'm forever failing. Tomorrow I shall speak malay the WHOLE DAY.

Blah. Fatimah came over just now to watch derek zoolander, and just like anyone would, she LOVED IT. Especially the part when ben stiller speaks malay.

Oh, did you know that Owen Wilson was interested in Fann Wong during the production of Shanghai Noon? AND, she rejected him? And married some ugly singaporean celebrity? I don't know whether he's ugly, but most of them are so. Yeah.

Sad.

No comments: