Wednesday, September 28, 2005

paddyappa!

Aresha sent a funny video of her and her school mates dancing to some stupid song that goes paddyappa over and over.

Click.

It's on loop, but still funny. And of course, my sister's the craziest one in the centre. I think they were all getting back to their primal instincts, judging by the fact that they were in some random forest.

I don't want to talk about A math paper 2, except that I will cry if I fail overall, cause it has never happened and I never want it to happen. AND my science paper 1 was crap. Fin.

But post-prelim afternoons are always fun. Lokman, fat, and debs bought prata and sprite, and we went up to my house to watch RUSSELLL PETERRRSSS on the plasma cause I burnt it into a CD. It still had that crappy blur computer quality. After prata we went up to my room for some PICTIONARY!

I can't believe I have board games rotting up in my cupboard. Star Wars monopoly, the new pictionary set, bingo, a fucking gigantic chess set and NIGHTMARE. Woohoo. I wanna buy Taboo.

So we played pictionary, and by far I think fatimah might just be the worst artist in existance. Haha just kidding fat. I thought her paint brush was a wind-dispersed seed.

They left at 3pm (yeah early, but it was a very nap-conducive afternoon) and I used the com till about 4, then napped till 6.45pm to my phone ringing. It was mr YIGANG but i'm grateful he called, if not I might've slept for the whole night.

Met him at 8 and went to Miss U Cafe for some reaaallyyy vunderful ice cream. So their pasta is good, their cheesecake is good, their floats are good and so is their ice cream. Have yet to try the sandwiches and all other random things.

We talked for a solid 2 hours man. So shiok. Finally did the catching up we promised each other like a year ago. MAYA! I will see you soon, I promise.

Bimla and I are going for a facial this saturday at eastpoint. I'm in dire need of a facial man. I've abstained from squeezing, there was the occasional one or two but so far i've resisted all the urges.

And the prelims are OVAH! Woohoo. I swore to myself that I will start revision by the end of this week cause I need to catch up on all the revision I DIDN'T do before the prelims.

Ash is such a goondu head. LOL PUN LOL. Ok you don't get it. Cause he bonked his head on the floor after trying to climb into some innocent malay family's house during one of his little (understatement of the century) anger trips. Not as jialat as mine last year but still serious. HE STILL HAS THE ENERGY TO TALK SHIT.

I SWEAR HE DESERVES A SLAP.

On a lighter note, he said this to me during dinner a couple of days ago.

I'm just keeping quiet, and he was eating his dinner next to me giggling like a goon.

He turns to me and says..

"WATCH OF GENEVA! AHAJKDJAKJFHSDKJGHAHFKDAHF."

I wish he would say random things and be the funny boy he really is for the rest of his life and stop threating to whack, and/or whacking people. Grr. Our family could really use the peace and quiet of him being NOT VIOLENT.

Sigh.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

watch of geneva?

mutiah?

police eight?

Hahahaha.