Tuesday, September 13, 2005

bio practical bio practical bio practical.

.... WENT OKAY!

If they say that practicals are given to help us score, then I really hope I do well. Cause... I cannot.. not get first for bio.

Aiyayaya it's just like that. If not I will lose face fo' shor.

The possibility is looking pretty high right about now. But I want $20 popular voucher to buy a cd.

I might be going to engrish land in december! Woo! But aresha's not free till 20th december, which leaves me with what... 10 days till the next year? And if i'm going for first 3 months then very difficult. But if i'm, then maybe it can be just me and aresha MINUS the crabby mother! Hoohoo.

Ok sssh.

Ok back to practical. I was so nervous like you wouldn't believe. I kept testing the solutions over and over and over again with every food test available. Cause the results were just screwing with my head, and it didn't tally with the question later on.

Fatimah mixed up the 2 fruit specimens, and if mrs tan hh chooses to be strict, she'll lose a whopping 15 MARKS. Ouch. I kept trying to console her, she insisted the specimens were in the wrong dish. Hope mrs tan understands.

Tomorrow i'm gonna be so flustered for chemistry, like I was today for bio. But I still gotta study for it. Most probably anions and cations will come out, cause she kept drilling us with practicals on it.

I can watch LoTR until I can... CRY I tell you. I had to pry myself off the sofa cause it was 2 hours into the movie, at the end of the war on RoTK. So shiok man, I LOVE THE WAR SCENES.

Best.

Okay. Chemistry, blargh.

It would be so so nice if coldplay came to singapore. They're doing their UK shows in december... hmmm.

But i'd rather see them if they came here, with all my fellow coldplay lovers.

I really really want to see:

Quidam
Black Eyed Peas
Oi Sleeping Beauty (haha)
STOMP!!!!!!!! ARGH!

Ma is going with pa. For stomp. I thought parents were boring and unfun... Well, not them. I told them not to take me cause of exams and shiznit. For the sake of my conscience, I won't be going out till after the o's. Unless it's with my family, or to study. But rarely to study.

I khate studying out. With a passion.

Y'know, I have a good feeling for SS. For the first time in what... a year? I could actually calmly tie my answer sheets together, look up at the ceiling and smile for a good five minutes.

I had time to answer everything to my satisfaction. To mr fathul/mr daniel 'cheebai face' yong's satisfaction, I don't know. Apparently mr fathul went up to the guys this morning during morning assembly and said the whole class did OKAY, some did badly.

NOOO!!!!!!

That was my initial reaction. Now I don't care. English was.... boring. I dunno. I wanted to write on Courage, but ended up doing the one on granting autonomy to students with regards to their conduct and attire. I rock at expositions, but tan yok siew doesn't like them, so.... Whatever. She'd rather I write cheesy narratives? No way uh... ho say.

If I write a narrative, it'll become a 1000-word story book.

Eesh *shudders* JC no more narratives, I can kiss them goodbye.

Can you believe I used to wear... BELLBOTTOMS? TO TOWN? A real WTF moment right there. I never realised how stupid I looked till I bought a new pair of jeans. So to recycle a bit, I shall cut off the fugly flares, sew a hem (not by myself =D) and make them into a beauuuutiful pair of 3 quarters! Aren't I resourceful? They flatter the ass real well, it'd be a waste to just throw them away heheh.

I shall take pittchurs soon, to show you the amazeeeng transformation. And no, I won't take a pic of myself wearing them, so go to hell haha.

Anions and cations, here I come!

If I haven't added you, add me at vatefairefoutre@gmail.com on msn.

No comments: