Monday, October 03, 2005

Ohh twinkle twinkle littlest star, how I wonder what you-a are.

I've sent it to a gazillion people, and I don't see why aresha won't burn this into a CD and play it on loop in the cefiro till our ears bleed.

My DAD emailed me that. Haha. He emails me random things.

Been awhile since a blogged, and of course i'd blog about RESULTS.

Blurgh.

I goootttt.... B4s for 2 subjects. Two. Whole. Fucking. Subjects. I wanna kill myself over those two. I'm hoping one of it can be pushed up to a B3, but the other... ahh such a fucking disappointment.

Science chemistry and HUMANITIES.

My SS was a fucking 35/50!!! That's an A2!!!

I won't disclose my geography marks. I didn't fail, but I almost did. This just goes to show that you shouldn't drink too much water during papers, and ALWAYS go pee.

E math really cheered me up today. Got a borderline A1, but hey! I got an A1! So I'm happy flappy again, no matter how hard Andrew tries to find ways to prevent me from getting an A1.

Bio, 33/40 for both MCQ and practical. Main paper, notchet. MR HAO MA, I mean JUN HAO, got 37 and 34.5 respectively. WTF MATE?

Eskiew me, you are challenging my supremacy! You VANT TO DIE IS IT.

No la just kidding. If you get 1st, I will shake your hand, if i'm not shaking enough from crying my eyeballs out.

You studied hard enough, so you deserve it budday. Besides! This gives me more reason to push myself for the O's! Rar!

Blahblahblah got period today urgh.

I watched corpse bride! It's nothing short of BRILLIANT! A real typical tim burton. The characters, the actors, the musicals, everything! WOo! It was sad too, but I definitely would have enjoyed it more WITHOUT the period and cramps.

Ma's bufday today. I got the The Italian CD. I had no idea what it was called, but looked out for the CD cover at the shop. Couldn't find it, so I ended up having to ask the cashier.

"Ummm, do you sell... The... Italian MAN?"
"The what?"
"That italian guy singer thing.... Person."
"The italian guy? What?"
"That guy! The italian guy on the advertisement... Umm.."
"Ohhh, pedrizioorwhateverthefuckhisnameis?"
"Yes yes that one that one!"

Painful it was. And I finally changed my purse! I actually used the playboy one najib and salman gave me for my birthday for half a year. I bought a fluffy pink one that you could sleep on.

So yep. Now me and pa have this elaborate plan to surprise ma with cake and flowers when she comes home. More updates soon, either that or i'll be going on indefinite hiatus, save for a couple of photo albums in a few weeks.

BAI.

No comments: