Thursday, September 08, 2005

I see a little silhouetto.

Today was unproductive as usual. But I did satisfy my craving for subway! Woohoo! But the bastards didn't give me subclub stamps.

Bio was fun, at least the last hour was. The 40 of us shared TEN, I repeat, TEN (regular-sized) pizzas. I ate four whole slices, and I have no idea how I managed to struggle through a tuna sub at changi airport.

Surin took my cookie! I didn't have a chance to even take a bite. You cookie thief you. I may owe you money but you owe me my cookie.

BLARGH. I could sure use a cookie right now.

The atmosphere at the airport is sooo... cosy and lethargic. You could sleep there. I took out my physics TYS and at that very moment the tired-ness set in. I think its just pure laziness.

But the cafes there are nice and quiet lah. I think I shall rot there in my free time after the o's.

Ok enough about after the o's. As sick as you are reading about it, I'm sick of blogging about it.

Ma bought this abercrombie jacket from the FOS at JB, and it is SO NICE.

But very thick. I told her to give me a cold country to wear it to, hint hint ENGRAND. She just kept quiet.

My jacket is off limits to a miss aresha gopala krishnan until she can find or get a similar jacket to the one that she uhh... didn't lose.

And don't say I use your clothes and blablabla ah! At least I take care of them, put them for wash and don't just chuck them on the floor and whathaveyou. You can use my other clothes though, depends. You're on PROBATION.

And I invented a new word today. I wanted to call surin a goof, and a geek at the same time and it came out as....

GEEF!

I wore my new shoes to school today. It kept pinching at my toes, and it HURT. Aiya all these pre-seasoned shoe naansense makes me wanna go back to my good ol' slippers.

BUT, sneakers are fun to wear. So. I must alternate.

Ok so. Bye.

No comments: