Saturday, September 10, 2005

what in the hell is tweet?

I just watched the spongebob movie dvd my mom bought for me from JB, with Dog. And of course, the new home theatre system. I couldn't really EXPERIENCE the theatre cause it was late and I didn't wanna wake up the grumpy parents and brother.

Okay. Did minimal studying for SS, but fact remains I still did study for it. I should be prepped for monday's papers, god help me for the rest.

I still feel the warm fuzziness from the movie. Spongebob is never extinct to me.

I think my prelim results will suck ass. But... why is it that when I study at the last moment, it always works? Maybe it's the pressure that spurs me on to focus and concentrate.

Howell. I will not take that chance this time around. Even for prelims. Weee!

Dog is barking non-stop. Her bark is so unique, well at least I always thought so. It isn't a high pitch yap of a toy dog, neither is it low like a typical retriever. It's.... feminine. Haha.

I took Dog on a new route for a walk once, and a lady I came across said, "Wah, no need to check, can tell this dog's female! She's BEOOOTIFOOL!"

Did I blog about this before? Ok doesn't matter, I love Dog. She's so pretty, silly, barks funny, and very very very loyal.

She WAITS for me to come back from school, can you believe it? She lies in the porch with her stuffed Eeyore, either sleeping or gazing at the field. When I arrive, she jumps and sticks her head through the gate. Of which I took pictures of a few entries ago.

I'm going to study tomorrow with skinny manpreet and carlost. Dunno whether manpreet is going, but I won't do SS if I can't really concentrate. I'll do e math instead, though I usually never practise e math cause it can be real chicken feet sometimes. Compared to A math, that is.

I mean, how in the hell do you fail e math?

They purposely give you chicken feet questions to PASS, the rest is whether you've studied or not.

I watched the Lion King 3 on disney just now, and it's so funny aiyoh. Haha.

Did you know, that neptune's daughter in the spongebob movie was played by the oh-so-hot scarlett johansson? She's officially COOL! All the more I love her.

It be getting late, and I be going now.

No comments: