Friday, September 23, 2005

urgh.

For the first time in my life, I didn't have enough time for my physics paper. The paper was do-able, most probably cause I hantam-ed all the questions. But I dilly dallied throughout section one and was stumped by the electricity questions. So I ended up with 15 minutes for 2 essay questions.

I ended up drawing a LENS 5CM LONG instead of the focal length 5cm. OMG. See lah, now i've learnt my lesson about rushing like FUCK.

Seriously, since when did the length of the lens ever matter? I had a grand total of FIVE minutes for that question. So i'm screwed, basically. And I have no idea how alpha particles decay or some shit like that.

Speed revision WORKS, but only sometimes. Keep that in mind.

So next week. Hmm. I will be dead by the end of the prelims, I swear. This week was tolerable. But 4/1 and 4/2 have a whopping FIVE PAPERS next week.

FIVE. In TWO FUCKING DAYS. Perfect example of bad scheduling. My god. Monday's gonna wear me out like hell. I am SO grateful for my tutor. Without her willing to help me before the paper, I might just... FLUNK A MATH! OMG THE HORROR.

And bio. All the undue pressure. Nemind, i'll try my best, and if I don't get first, or at least an A1, I won't cry. I hope.

Ok forget that. Steph SAC got back 2 papers already, E math and pure chemistry. And got A1s for BOTH. Gah. She is not human.

I regret not wanting to go to SAC. Ma claims I was shy. SHY?!

Right. Ok now i'm going to take a short nap, bathe, eat, and STUDY BIO till it comes out of my ears.

No comments: