Sunday, September 04, 2005

FUCK!

SECOND TIME ALREADY! I SWEAR BLOGGER SUCKS motherfucking HELL one more time my entry disappears I will fucking spit on my monitor stupid pissshit of a DIARY HOST i hope its lousy MANAGEMENT fucking BURNS IN GODDAMN HELL you stupid asswipes i hope you get run over by cars and children come poke at you with sticks and laugh at you while dogs come and piss on your lazyass faces!

ARGGGGH i feel like ripping all my hair out damn the stupid teen angst and all the blasted hormones i wish i'd NEVER get this worked up about ANYTHING ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK BLOGGER!

blogger sucks you suck the world sucks my browser sucks studying sucks sec 4 sucks o levels suck cambridge sucks singapore sucks AND NOW DOG IS INFESTED WITH TICKS!!!!!

TICKS SUCK! ticks and fleas and FUCK! I will continue DROWNING you MOTHERFUCKERS in tick shampoo so you will feel the maximum amount of PAIN you wretched little parasitic blood suckers of DOOM!

GOOD FUCKING NIGHT!

No comments: