Friday, September 16, 2005

gonads and strife!

I'm having the most monstrous breakout ever. How do pimples get this big?? HOW?

So i'm isolating myself. I'm not even gonna go out with carlos, manpreet and yiling tomorrow to study cause it's THAT TERRIBLE.

I'm attempting to dry the fuck out of them so I won't resort to squeezing them, which is usually the case. My... 'pimple popper' has gone missing and i've become so accustomed to squeezing my zits with that so in a way it's a good thing, so I won't squeeze my pimples at all and I won't get scars! Well I still would after it dries out, but it'll go away faster.

Argh. So tempting. Must... not... squeeze....

The OC was... good today. It was weird when they started playing Fix You at the end cause it's been played a gazillion times on the radio to the point where people who openly proclaimed their khate for coldplay start downloading it.

But the ending was sweet! Except the caleb dying part. That was sad.

Fi's my OC buddy. =D

You know, I never thought i'd reach a point where I'd find absolutely nothing to watch on tv. Nothing interesting that is, till I got digital cable.

Digital Cable.. Spells never having nothing to watch on TV.... Ever.

No comments: