Wednesday, September 21, 2005

One humongous bungus reason NOT to watch the American Music Awards are.... THE NOMINEES!

POP/ROCK
Favorite Male Artist: 50 Cent, Will Smith, Rob Thomas
Favorite Female Artist: Mariah Carey, Kelly Clarkson, Gwen Stefani
Favorite Band, Duo or Group: The Black Eyed Peas, Green Day, 3 Doors Down
Favorite Album: "The Emancipation of Mimi" (Mariah Carey), "Breakaway" (Kelly Clarkson), "American Idiot" (Green Day)

SOUL/RHYTHM & BLUES
Favorite Male Artist: R. Kelly, John Legend, Omarion
Favorite Female Artist: Mariah Carey, Ciara, Fantasia
Favorite Band, Duo or Group: Destiny's Child, 112, Pretty Ricky
Favorite Album: "The Emancipation of Mimi" (Mariah Carey), "Destiny Fulfilled" (Destiny's Child), "Free Yourself" (Fantasia)

COUNTRY
Favorite Male Artist: Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Tim McGraw
Favorite Female Artist: Martina McBride, LeAnn Rimes, Gretchen Wilson
Favorite Band, Duo or Group: Big & Rich, Brooks & Dunn, Rascal Flatts
Favorite Album: "Honkytonk University" (Toby Keith), "Live Like You Were Dying" (Tim McGraw), "Here For The Party" (Gretchen Wilson)

RAP/HIP-HOP
Favorite Male Artist: Eminem, 50 Cent, Ludacris
Favorite Female Artist: Missy Elliott, Lil' Kim, Trina
Favorite Band, Duo or Group: The Black Eyed Peas, Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz, Ying Yang Twins
Favorite Album: "Encore" (Eminem), "The Massacre" (50 Cent), "Urban Legend" (T.I.)

ADULT CONTEMPORARY
Favorite Artist: Kelly Clarkson, Maroon 5, John Mayer

LATIN MUSIC
Favorite Artist: Daddy Yankee, Luis Miguel, Shakira

ALTERNATIVE
Favorite Artist: Coldplay, Green Day, System Of A Down

CONTEMPORARY INSPIRATIONAL
Favorite Artist: Casting Crowns, Jars of Clay, Mary Mary

BREAKTHROUGH
Favorite New Artist (All Genres): The Killers, Jesse McCartney, Sugarland

The ones in bold are the real WTF ARE THEY DOING THERE nominees.

50 cent? When has his music ever been nice? Or even made effin' sense? You are not good looking. If all you want is some ass, become a gigolo. Kanye West should be there, I says.

Mariah Carey? MY GOODD. What the hell is the world coming to. YOU'RE FRICKIN' OLD, STOP SHOWING INNOCENT PEOPLE YOUR AGED TWAT IN MAGAZINES, YOUR BOOBS LOOK LIKE CRAP IN YOUR VIDDYOS AND just die Mariah. Just cause she's mari-YAH. Blegh. See, her lousy music is getting to me and is making me think irrationally.

Will Smith? Dude, you're old, you're married and you did Men In Black. Nod Your Head was tolerable. Everything else, no.

Ciara, Ciara, Ciara. I wonder who deluded you into thinking you could sing. I'll take my hat off to your dancing, but that was the only reason why you were even remotely considered to make your own album. REPEAT AFTER ME, YOU CANNOT SING. Crooning like a cow gets you nowhere, unless you're Mariah Carey. But she's released 15 albums.

Kelly Clarkson, please don't make anymore videos. Especially if you're trying to portray this 'rock chick' bullshit. It doesn't work for you, and the lower half of your face makes you look ugly. What is that, a cleft lip? You look like crap, regardless of whether you cover half your face with your hair. Hey I know i'm not so great looking myself, but i'm not a celebrity with a flourishing career courtesy of teeny boppers now am I?

Isn't Lil' Kim... Dead? I thought she was shot down by the fashion police S.W.A.T team for showing too much flab.

I have nothing against system of a down. I like them.

All these shitty artists are screwing with my brain. So I shall stop ranting for now.

Is it just me, or does Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B fashion line well... suck? They look like hankerchiefs and tattered pieces of a scottsman's kilt sewn together. Personally, I don't hate Gwen Stefani. Her music's not bad. But I don't understand why she's trying to transform the costumes from her video What You Waiting For into a fashion line.

Ok back to... more relevant things.

I think we should all shut up and appreciate what Rajidin and the rest are doing for us. I don't even mind that it's in the school hall! Be grateful we even HAVE a dinner, fools. Hello, this is bedok view we're talking about. They haven't had a graduation celebration in years. We can't dance? Even if we could, who are you gonna dance with?

Besides, I think I need to spare my eyes the horror of some people dancing, if dancing really is what they're doing in the first place.

The group that's organizing it deserves full credit. I think we should give them a token of appreciation for doing all this.

Yay. It's Aleksha's 1 month birthday tomorrow! I really want to go. I told ma if I can finish revising physics by 7 pm tomorrow I will go. And I will take pictures and send to Aresha if I do. I think the SHA in Aleksha's name was after the SHA in Aresha's name. Aleksha, Aresha.

Aresha, you should be honoured.

E math! Woo! Loci and vectors here I come baby!

No comments: