Thursday, September 08, 2005

Turn on your speakers, there's no more music playing in the background.

Ok. This is way overdue. I'm deleting all the useless people that added me for nothing on friendster.

EH HOW TO DELETE? Where's the bloody delete button argh.

Vhatever lah. I'll do it later.

I don't like coldplay's fix you video. Ok not all of it lah, but the whole lightbulb swinging thing? Hmm, I'm just waiiitting for coldplay.com to send me new tour dates. I really really really really hope they're coming to singapore man.

I will go, fo' shor.

Hahaha ash is asking me to play moo moo land a second time. Haha I CANNOT believe the 3 of us used to listen to this nonsense. I remember we were huge fans of moo moo land, michael jackson, scat man (hahahaha), errrmmm... and other funny retro disco songs my dad used to play on cassette tapes in the car.

Now i'm downloading scat man for ash.

Hehehe. He's in such a happy mood. So i'm happy too.

And I WILL study SS today, and I WILL change the bulb for my lava lamp ASAP.

No comments: