Wednesday, September 07, 2005

the silly little things...

jason says: george cloony sent me an email!!

=D says: riiigghht

=D says: cloony your head lah, your friend named george cloony is it

=D: loony

jason says: haha, george clooney sent me an email!!!!

jason says: i got a few emails from brad pitt too.

It's amazing how a stupid conversation like that can lighten your mood so very much.

AND, I officially LURVE digital cable. E entertainment is to die for. All the celeb gossip a girl dreams about is all in one wonderful channel. And ANIMAX! It has limited shows and they don't show much of the older anime but i'll live. So long as I can abstain from anime, celeb gossip, movies on BOTH HBO and star movies (I have both now WEE!) until after my o's.

Some of the classmates went to SP today if i'm not wrong. How leceh. I think I know the whole maritime building + canteen number blah blah (the one with the macdonalds) and the memorable ship simulator like the back of my hand.

Pa did once quote a chinese girl from another department. She said that the indian expats from the maritime course are gorgeous beyond singaporean proportions BUT dress like fucking banglas (tucked in T SHIRTS, not SHIRTS mind you, high waistlines, bellbottoms) and speak with terrible, terriful accents.

Why is someone calling my dad at this time, I have no idea.

Ma ate a whole tupperware full of those sesame seed cracker things stuck together with some sticky syrup thing (i think it's honey, i forgot LAH) of which she JUST BOUGHT from JB today. She then asked me to get her a glass of water and I told her to get it herself so she can work off the amount she just might put on courtesy of the hell-spawned addictive cracker things.

So now she's giving me the cold shoulder. Oh joy.

I met surin yesterday at bugis cause I was going there to buy sneakers. Yay! Finally a new colour. Gorgeous brown I tells you. Okay, you may be thinking that i'm brown and brown sneakers don't go with brown people cause if they wear brown sneakers they'll look barefooted.

But it's not that bad lah. Or so I think. I love the colour nonetheless.

Bio class tomorrow! I think it won't be too bad. After that I MUST go somewhere to study if not i'll end up vegitating on the sofa watching E entertainment the whole day.

No comments: