Sunday, September 04, 2005

desiree is so hot.

Villa Wellness's first episode encore was on just now. It's not too bad lah. But I cannot stand anju. My god she deserves a good kick in the ass.

Pirates of the Caribbean was on Star Movies just now. I WAS going to watch it but Ash just had to act up for absolutely nothing so I missed practically the whole thing cause ma wanted to watch the CNA krakatoa documentary.

It was kinda interesting. I mean, 40m high waves? GOD. And the only reason why the catastrophe was given coverage in the west was cause 27 ang mohs died. Bloody ang mohs.

Converse is having a sale. Sneakers are going for $30. I was planning to buy a second pair. Maybe red or blue. Or beige. So maybe i'll go tomorrow or something.

Polytechnic seems so appealing right now after mr zaldy spoke to me. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps I'll end up eating my words about poly after I get my results. I've been jumping the gun and telling everyone of my VJC dreams, but I never actually meant it.

No aresha, in that case I wasn't being cocky. People asked which jc I wanted to go to. So I said VJC. Big dreams, big big big dreams. Like how I dreamt of Daniel Radcliffe and how he carried me off will never happen, so will VJC.

Unless I get straight A1s, but let's not get cocky.

You'd be surprised to know that I put myself down more than you think now. When I talk to my primary school counterparts, in TKGS and SAC, I feel ditzy and inferior. And in spite of that, I still bash myself mentally thinking of how stupid I really am.

Am I doing anything to rectify that?

......

No.

I'm going through probably the most disastrous mental block ever. If I don't pull through this, I'll end up regretting it for the rest of my life.

This just sucks.

Aiyah, I have to stop blogging about the outcome of the o's. Cause it's not for another half a year.

Physics and a math class tomorrow. I really don't understand relative velocities. If I can scrape through a B3 for my a math, I will scream as loudly as I did for getting a C6 in my malay.

School tomorrow, deedly doo.

1 comment:

Aresha said...

my little donkey, not being cocky doesn't mean not having dreams and aspirations.

There is a line between dreams and humility.

Aim for the moon and if you fall short, you'll fall among the stars.

I'll beat you up for the rest of your life if you contemplate poly again. :)

You will never smell the doorstep of a vet thinking that way.