Wednesday, September 14, 2005

yey! the practicals are OVAH!

Okay, there's still the o level practicals, but nemind.

The friendster layout has changed yet again. Now it's uglier.

I'm screwed for chemistry practical. Some people got hydrogen, oxygen or carbon dioxide. I got oxygen. Aiyah, so stupid.

I didn't understand a thing.

I've got the next 2 days off school, which is good cause that gives me time to catch up on revision.

Gosh... I feel so weird looking at pics of myself, sans braces. I dunno, I got so accustomed to them real quick. And my top row's all straightened out too! I can't help smiling in the mirror all the time. ZHENyang got his braces off already, bloody hell. Well he did have them on for 22 months lah. Not like I mind wearing braces, it's just that cleaning's a bitch sometimes.

Yerp.

Okbye.

No comments: