Friday, September 16, 2005

wah rao.

The latest harry potter movie trailer is so... shiok man. I CAN'T WAIT!

The very very first thing I'll be doing after the o's... Muahaha. Parvati Patil's forehead is fecking huge. Eeyer.

The stupid trio had better make this movie gud. Cause it's my favourite book bledy hell.

Has anyone heard the 'They're taking the hobbits to Isengard' song? It's bloody funny. There's a whole video lah. Since i'm such a kind soul, i'm hosting it here for you to download.

They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard!

I'm drinking water like it's... water. In a feeble attempt to reduce the monstrosity of my breakouts.

Ash just went missing just now. I found him squatting on the seat of the new bus stop nearer to simpang bedok estate.

He was squatting for 30 minutes. When he got up, I pushed him and he fell over.

Hahahaa.

No comments: