Wednesday, September 21, 2005

nyao! that was a F1 racing car!

I am so so so so SO screwed for geography.

Don't get me wrong.

The paper was fucking CHIECKEN FEETETH.

Why did I screw it up?

Uhh... I had to pee.

No seriously. The urge came at the beginning of the last half hour.

Ended up writing quarter page-long answers to my SEVEN MARK QUESTIONS. Oh my god. All that studying gone to waste.

I couldn't concentrate at all. And no, I didn't go to the toilet till the end of the paper cause I just didn't have enough time. Argggh. Please be lenient, pleaase.

Ok I made a mistake in my previous entry. Parvati Patil does NOT have a huge forehead. PADMA Patil's the one with the huge forehead. The girl playing Parvati is actually quite pretty.

That aside, Surin has been having weird dreams about me having an ex boyfriend named MAHANTI.

Wahaha what the fuck.

A crazy man in the bus told me he was gonna come to my house and bang down my door. I just ignored him while listening to NOT Aresha's The Cure CD. I know it's not yours ok. Bloodflowers? You don't like even like rock!

The man got off at the same stop as me, and I ran into Iecon mart to hide.

I wore my orange jacket all the way home today. I dunno why, but I didn't sweat at all. I think the cold from the air con really set in for a good 2 hours. Weird.

And what is this i'm reading about... blog screening? What the hell? Way to go teachers, all the more we'll love you! Go ahead and invade our privacy and use the pathetic excuse that the internet is for everyone to read! Oh sure, we won't mind at all that everything we say here will be held against us, no not at all. Heck, why don't you just live with us and document our every move? And count every vulgarity a normally-functioning teen would spew?

Yep, give us 2 hours detention for every F*CK (oh my GAWD I CENSORED THAT!), 4 hours for everytime we slam bedok view, public caning for having a blog and EXPULSION for being human.

Then again... Wait. How in the hell does blogging conflict with school rules? ZZING!

Aruna, 1. Random teacher blog readers, NADA!

Ugh. We already have the government secretly giggling at our blog entries- I mean scanning it for racism etc, what more TEACHERS?

Invade our space, adults do that effortlessly, and so very, very well.

Uh.

Yoda, I am.

No comments: