Thursday, September 01, 2005

The gallery is back in business baby! I made a new account just so I could put up the new pictures for you guys.

I'm not gonna justify why I have so many albums and why I like to take pictures of everything.

Just... like that lah.

I'm not gonna say anything about be yourself day, apart from the fact that I like my blue FCUK t-shirt, that I met Budi again in like 3 years, caught up with maybelle over the phone and had a blast at yi gang's house.

The pictures say enough. Besides, i'm effin' SHAGGED.

Although, I do wanna say sorry to marr, ben and surin cause me, maya, zah, and maybe a bit of yi gang kinda went overboard with the hyperactivity. Maybe it was the lack of catching up. Haha me and maya gotta catch up soon leh, if not we might just do that again. Haha.

Tomorrow is a schooool holiday. Yay. So I can watch nip/tuck while eating chocolate chip cookies and milk and maybe a little more cable then sleeeeeppp till I have dreams in my dreams.

No comments: