Sunday, September 04, 2005

be. very. jealous.

Never ever has Daniel Radcliffe EVAR appealed to me in any way... BUT.

I had the dreaaaaaaaamiest dream about him. Oh my god. It was so vunderful. Walao I cannot tahan he was so cute I swear.

It wasn't a dirty dream lah, nothing particularly *ahem* at all. Must I disclose the nitty gritty?

Okay I tell you k.

It was thanksgiving I think. And for some reason I was his best friend coming over to help him sieve.... kidney beans. How in the hell do you sieve kidney beans is beyond me but he told me they was at least a decade old and had fermented and his parents weren't bothered or something like that. So there I was in his very medievil stone kitchen.. sieving beans.

NO THAT'S NOT THE END.

Then miss emma twatson (aka hermione) comes along with some other guy and says some nasty things to Daniel. He started sulking and ran off to some balcony. Being the best friend (cough) I went and comforted him and blahblahblah. Then I asked him my trademark question.

"Do you need a hug?"

Haha I cannot believe I asked him that but I did. AND I HUGGED HIM! Woohoo! Oh joy oh happiness. And it doesn't end there. Then he just CARRIED me (a la romantic comedy) and walked off somewhere and I WOKE UP.

FUCK IT!

Haha. Come on, doesn't every girl wish to be carried off somewhere by a green-eyed pretty boy whilst smiling from ear to ear and everything else that was on her mind beforehand just disappears in a split second and the world becomes a happy, beautiful place?

I know this isn't very nice to surin but hey, it was just a dream yknow. And I am of course.... a girl after all. =D

No comments: