Tuesday, September 20, 2005

ice lemon tea is BLEGH.

I wonder.

If franz ferdinand came to singapore, who would go with me?

Sigh.

Ya so. E math was ok lah. A lot said the trigo question was hard, the last bunch of questions. I thought it was ok lah, but dividing and multiplying decimal's a bitch so I probably screwed up somewhere.

Then chemistry. God. I can kiss my first 3 months in JC goodbye. It wasn't DIFFICULT. That's the shitty part. I studied in-depth, all the complicated mumbo jumbo and of all questions to set, mrs potassium hydroxide koh set EASY QUESTIONS. Some of the fucking basics of chemistry. All of which I barely touched on.

AGGGH.

Tomorrow's geography. I have faith in it. It may no longer be my forte, but I'll try my absolute best to score and not disappoint Ms Ong. So that means studying. Now. That means getting off my ass.

Tsk tsk. I'm still here. Well whaddya know.

Anyways. I watched the WHOLE EMMYS YESTERDAY. ALL 2 AND A HALF HOURS OF IT, EXCLUDING ALL THE LIVE RED CARPET ACTION ON CHANNEL 80.

Pat me on the back, i've never ever ever been able to sit through the Emmys. God it's boring.

And YAY, my favourite desperate housewife Felicity Huffman nabbed the emmy for best actress in a comedy series! Suck it Teri Hatcher!

You should've seen Teri Hatcher's face. It was all 'oh-i-am-so-gonna-win' right before they announced the winner. And I like Marcia Cross's outfit the best.

The girl that plays Julie on desperate housewives is actually really really pretty! I saw her on channel 80. She was wearing this brown tube dress.

I dunno why Rachel Bilson was hunching over in her aluminium foil dress. It just made it look worse.

Yep.

I was watching MTV yesterday, and realised that the black eyed peas sound terrible live. So does chris martin haha. Norah Jones sounds great though. I need to go to more concerts god damnit.

Ok, the LIST needs updating.

Albums to Buy:

Franz Ferdinand (only in Oct)

Demon Days

Jack Johnson (!)

Aw darn I missed the fairly oddparents.

Today was a good day to sleep in.

2 comments:

Alex Banks said...

If only Franz could come to Singapore...that would be Ich Heiche Super Fantastisch!!!

Check out me radioblog for some great tunes.


Cheers mate.

aroona said...

indeed.

their new album's coming out, can't wait! yay!